[HamGatePA] Mitigating Possible Changes to 44Net

Leon Zetekoff wa4zlw at backwoodswireless.net
Wed Aug 9 13:20:37 EDT 2023

Right understand...I wasn't presented an option...let me get chris'
email....guess you are not in the loop, i guess noone is.

"Hi Leon,

I can assign you a new range, we are retiring the old regional
assignments as they expire, in favour of a more efficient assignment
policy based on use case.

Are these IPs for use on the IPIP Mesh? Or for standalone use?

Thanks,
Chris - G1FEF
—

ARDC Administrator"