[HamGateNY] Winter Projects Redux

MITCH maurice at maurice-mitchell.com
Sat Nov 13 11:28:20 EST 2021

All,
        I will make time to "come back into the fold" but I need much help.  My skills are nowhere close to most in this email.  I have become a "turn-key" type of guy, meaning if someone builds it and tells me what to buy, I will do so and put Jefferson in the loop.  I know that is not the right answer,  but if it gets us. . both the bigger us meaning those in the group, and us as in Jefferson County,  then I am open.

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​