[HamGateNY] Winter Projects Redux

Charles J. Hargrove n2nov at n2nov.net
Sat Nov 13 14:18:00 EST 2021

I don't know which system is able to link to you from CNY, but the last map
that I have from N2KGC shows the CNY ring-hub includes, KA2AON, K2JFK,
WA2EMO,
W2QYT, K2QQY. Are any of the sysops from these systems on this list?
There used to be a 220 Mhz channel that linked up to Watertown.

--
Charles J. Hargrove - N2NOV
NYC-ARECS/RACES Citywide Radio Officer/Skywarn Coord.

NYC-ARECS/RACES Nets 441.100/136.5 PL
ARnewsline Broadcast Mon. @ 8:00PM
NYC-ARECS Weekly Net Mon. @ 8:30PM
http://www.nyc-arecs.org

NY-NBEMS Net Saturdays @ 10AM & USeast-NBEMS Net Wednesdays @ 7PM
on 7.036 Mhz USB (alt 3.536)/1500 hz waterfall spot; MFSK-16 or 32

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls
topped
by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders." - Ronald Reagan

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

"Molann an obair an fear" - Irish Saying
(The work praises the man.)

"No matter how big and powerful government gets, and the many services it
provides, it can never take the place of volunteers." - Ronald Reagan