[HamGatePA] Setting Up a Public Gateway and DNS Records

Nick Hitchan kc3spw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 20:38:30 EST 2022

Haha totally, cool well I'm available if it becomes too much. Thanks for
doing what you do. I have a subnet but I'm not currently using it so if it
gets released for someone else to use that is ok. (I'm KC3SPW). I was
writing a logging application and thought it would be cool to be able to
log from a radio over IP. I plan on continuing development but I'm not at
the stage where I need an address yet.