[HamGatePA] Setting Up a Public Gateway and DNS Records

Charles J. Hargrove n2nov at n2nov.net
Sat Jan 29 20:33:43 EST 2022

So far, so good. Thanks for the offer. I also am in IT (since 1989).
I'm currently with USPS and looking forward to retirement from there
in about 5 years. This endeavor as 44Net coordinator is a follow up
to my eight years doing it for NY. Getting people to answer or even
to ask questions is the toughest part. ;)

--
Charles J. Hargrove - N2NOV
NYC-ARECS/RACES Citywide Radio Officer/Skywarn Coord.

NYC-ARECS/RACES Nets 441.100/136.5 PL
ARnewsline Broadcast Mon. @ 8:00PM
NYC-ARECS Weekly Net Mon. @ 8:30PM
http://www.nyc-arecs.org

NY-NBEMS Net Saturdays @ 10AM & USeast-NBEMS Net Wednesdays @ 7PM
on 7.036 Mhz USB (alt 3.536)/1500 hz waterfall spot; MFSK-16 or 32

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls
topped
by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders." - Ronald Reagan

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

"Molann an obair an fear" - Irish Saying
(The work praises the man.)

"No matter how big and powerful government gets, and the many services it
provides, it can never take the place of volunteers." - Ronald Reagan