[HamGateNY] Looking for a good resource examples for getting JNOS up and running.

Rusty Seastrum ke2pw at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 21 14:20:34 EST 2021

Hi Andrew,

Hopefully the attached will help.

73 de Rusty KE2PW

________________________________
From: HamGateNY <hamgateny-bounces at n2nov.net> on behalf of Andrew Pepper <anpepper at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 10:30 AM
To: hamgateny at n2nov.net <hamgateny at n2nov.net>
Subject: [HamGateNY] Looking for a good resource examples for getting JNOS up and running.

I'm looking for some good websites that have some examples of the
autoexec.nos file. My router is running ampr-ripd, so looking for an
example to start from that is on a machine that is already assigned a
44.x IP.

I've been looking at the Michigan DRG website, but I think I'm missing
something in modifying that one to work with my setup.

Just wondering if there are any other good sites that Google has missed.

TIA

Andrew
K1YMI / GM1YMI
BBS: Telnet://cosmikdebris.ddns.net 2323