[HamGateNY] Looking for a good resource examples for getting JNOS up and running.

Andrew Pepper anpepper at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 10:30:04 EST 2021

I'm looking for some good websites that have some examples of the
autoexec.nos file. My router is running ampr-ripd, so looking for an
example to start from that is on a machine that is already assigned a
44.x IP.

I've been looking at the Michigan DRG website, but I think I'm missing
something in modifying that one to work with my setup.

Just wondering if there are any other good sites that Google has missed.

TIA

Andrew
K1YMI / GM1YMI
BBS: Telnet://cosmikdebris.ddns.net 2323