[HamGateNY] Welcome to HamGateNY

Nate Berry nate at k3ltc.com
Wed Nov 11 15:17:20 EST 2020

Hey all!  I'm a relatively new ham (2018), General.
However I do not, as yet, even own an HF rig. This is something I hope to
remedy soon!
I work in IT in the fire industry so digital modes and radio networking are
interesting to me.
I'm a linux user and advocate, amateur programmer, and web developer.
I am a member of the Suffolk County Radio Club and run the website for that
group (and twitter).
I have an allocation (thanks Charles!), but to date haven't gotten back to
actually using my IPs.
That is another thing I hope (with your help) to remedy someday.

--
*Nate*
K3LTC