[HamGateSNE] Responses Needed ASAP Before Purging Records

Jay Stephenson jay_a_stephenson at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 29 14:08:46 EST 2022

Yes, I have to say I'm a complete noob with the packet stuff.  I've been doing aprs and I have been able to communicate back and forth between a couple linux machines using ip but I was unaware I needed to setup dns and a gateway.  I'm assuming I will need to pick one of the ip addresses for the gateway and dns entries.  Do i need a dns server or are there servers out there already?

If you can point me to the info I can give it a shot first so I don't waste too much of your time.  I'm trying to reset my portal password but I'm not getting an email with reset instructions.

Thanks,
Jay

Too bad about N1URO 🙁 I never talked to him but heard him on the nets up here when I was listening in.