[HamGateSNE] Basics of Using 44Net

Rockwell Schrock schrockwell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 20:00:28 EST 2022

Hi Charles,

Appreciate the information. Last I remember, I got really close to setting
up a gateway with my Ubiquiti gear
<https://wiki.ampr.org/wiki/Setting_up_a_gateway_on_Ubiquiti_EdgeRouter>,
but I was missing the ww1x.ampr.org DNS A record as the method of
authentication. Is that something you could help me get set up?

Full disclosure, my interest in the 44 network is for exploring benefits of
remote station control across existing internet infrastructure, so I'm not
sure if what I am doing really aligns with the goals of the network? I
don't have any interest in packet radio or anything like that.

Rock WW1X