[HamGatePA] Mitigating Possible Changes to 44Net

Leon Zetekoff wa4zlw at backwoodswireless.net
Wed Aug 9 11:18:12 EDT 2023

Hi Charles...I changed my Mikrotik over to the new allocation yesterday
but something is not working. I asked chris about my original allocation
and he said I can't have it back since they are doing this new stuff. He
allocated the new block to me yesterday.

If you want to get on an email thread with him or whatever you want to
do please let me know.

Just don't need this hassle of things not working.

73 leon