[HamGateNY] Nice video about message and BBS traffic forwarding

Kutche, Jerome M (Mitchell) USA jerome.kutche at lehighhanson.com
Fri Jan 22 04:49:28 EST 2021

Nice video...

Just FYI.. I am considering going 100% RF. As far as message forwarding..?  Not yet decided...

Up until 2005 I was RF 100% I think I have enough HF Forwarding partners.. I may try that again..

If so I will keep all links but simply turn off AXIP forwarding..

If I decide to. I will put out a Bulletin well in advance.

73 Jerry N9LYA