[HamGateNY] Port Jervis area 2 meter packet coverage

Brian Webster bwebster at stny.rr.com
Mon Jan 11 15:00:45 EST 2021

I am not sure who is responsible for it but I recall a discussion with one
of list members that they could not find any packet activity in their area.
I thought it was along the RT 209 valley they were discussing, Ulster or
Orange county, not quite sure. I just found it interesting that today I
could connect to that station from a node that is on Long Island.

Thank You,

Brian Webster N2KGC

Cooperstown. NY