[HamGateNY] NY State EmComm Flood "ALL at NYEMRG"

Charles J. Hargrove n2nov at n2nov.net
Wed Dec 8 22:03:56 EST 2021

NY State systems of all stripes will be using the message flood of
ALL at NYEMRG
to pass along messages, tutorials, announcements, etc of any EmComm nature.
This will encompass any type of EmComm organization, training, alerts
and discussions that keeps the NY State hams ready to serve others.
The NY State systems that will be using this flood designator will only
forward it to other NY State systems so as not to flood the world with it.
This is so that state and county systems within NY State are on the same
page.
Imagine the overload with every state and/or country doing this. N2KGC
and I will help the sysops set things up properly regardless whether they
are running FBB, JNOS, BPQ, etc. My system is already set up with a NYEMRG
message area in JNOS and my forwarding script for this message area is
set up for only the NY State systems that I forward to.

--
Charles J. Hargrove - N2NOV
NYC-ARECS/RACES Citywide Radio Officer/Skywarn Coord.

NYC-ARECS/RACES Nets 441.100/136.5 PL
ARnewsline Broadcast Mon. @ 8:00PM
NYC-ARECS Weekly Net Mon. @ 8:30PM
http://www.nyc-arecs.org

NY-NBEMS Net Saturdays @ 10AM & USeast-NBEMS Net Wednesdays @ 7PM
on 7.036 Mhz USB (alt 3.536)/1500 hz waterfall spot; MFSK-16 or 32

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls
topped
by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders." - Ronald Reagan

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

"Molann an obair an fear" - Irish Saying
(The work praises the man.)

"No matter how big and powerful government gets, and the many services it
provides, it can never take the place of volunteers." - Ronald Reagan