[HamGateNY] Introduction

Louis Ciotti lciotti at me.com
Fri Nov 20 15:42:00 EST 2020

Hey all!

So as an intro a bit about me...

Current president of the Rome Radio Club and all around tech guy.   I have been an EE for 20 years working mostly on analog and RF design work.   Been a ham since early mid 2000s.

I do not have a packet set up but I am very interested in getting the RF backbone back in place and am more than willing to help out where ever I can assuming I have time, which can be different with two kids.

Our club has a site that judging by APRS coverage has good coverage south, east and west.   North is a bit rough as we do not have much height above ground.w

Sent from my iPhone