[HamGateNY] Welcome to HamGateNY

WW2BSA ww2bsa at paladinknightentertainment.com
Sun Nov 15 17:19:40 EST 2020

Hi George, sorry to hear you don't do packet anymore. Very busy freqs here in western Jersey and eastern pa. The Scouts love packet. We are networking with 2 other camps. Would be willing to buy your mothballed equipment.Let me know what you have and how much you want.Chris Lanceww2bsa-1 145.010 Mhz973-632-0693Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: George Masny <ka2gpj at yahoo.com> Date: 11/15/20  13:19  (GMT-05:00) To: 44Net Sysops in NY State <hamgateny at n2nov.net> Subject: Re: [HamGateNY] Welcome to HamGateNY Hi!Still have some packet equipment in mothballs - a complete node/BBS setup with two link radios.  Unfortunately, my East and West links are no longer there and the internet made the BBS obsolete...  Oh, BTW - I was the SysOp at WB2WXQ BBS and KPARK node.73 de KA2GPJGeorge S Masny USA, EKC & USPS(Retired)