[HamGateNY] My Introduction

Bob, K2JJT K2JJT at Kesters.org
Sun Nov 8 11:35:09 EST 2020

OK!  Here is my information:

- K2JJT -- (since November 1954)
- Fairport, NY -- which is just outside of Rochester (Monroe County)
- Sysop for the packet node at W2DUC, which is for the Digital
Communications Assoc of Perinton
- That node runs Flexnet, with an installation of AWZnode on Slackware
Linux.
- Also able to run internet links, which I believe in.  We are in the
business
   of providing Communications, and redundant paths add to the
dependability of that.
- Lots of things I still need help with!