[HamGateNY] Hierarchical Routing Partners For N2NOV

Charles J. Hargrove n2nov at n2nov.net
Mon Dec 21 01:19:05 EST 2020

 From the recent discussions on packet and the mailing lists regarding the
hierarchical addressing and how to move it along to its' destination,
let's all share a list of our partners and what areas that they can handle.
This will make it easier to set up our forwarding and rewrite files to
get the personal packet mail moving properly and not get lost on a system
that does not know what to do with it.  If each station concentrated on
knowing their neighbor systems in their state or in surrounding states,
things would flow alot smoother.

Here is a list of my forwarding partners and where they are:
(note that NY State can be by ARRL section or by county)

AA6HF.#SCA.CA.USA.NOAM
AL0Y.#NNJ.NJ.USA.NOAM
GB7CIP.#32.GBR.EURO
K3CHB.#EPA.PA.USA.NOAM
K5DAT.#CWI.WI.USA.NOAM
KB8UVN.#CMH.OH.USA.NOAM
KD6OAT.#SLC.UT.USA.NOAM
KE2PW.#ENY.NY.USA.NOAM
N2KGC.#CNY.NY.USA.NOAM
N3HYM.MD.USA.NOAM
N6ROE.#SCA.CA.USA.NOAM
N9LYA.#SIN.IN.USA.NOAM
NS2B.#WNY.NY.USA.NOAM
VA2OM.#TRV.QC.CAN.NOAM
VE1DRG.CBRK.NS.CAN.NOAM
VE1EW.NS.CAN.NOAM
VE1JOT.#HFX.NS.CAN.NOAM
VE2PKT.#TRV.QC.CAN.NOAM
VE3CGG.#WNSOR.ON.CAN.NOAM
VE3CGH.#WNSOR.ON.CAN.NOAM
VE3CGR.#SCON.ON.NOAM
VE4KLM.#WPG.MB.CAN.NOAM
W9JUN.#SEIN.IN.USA.NOAM
WB2CMF.#NLI.NY.USA.NOAM

--
Charles J. Hargrove - N2NOV
NYC-ARECS/RACES Citywide Radio Officer/Skywarn Coord.

NYC-ARECS/RACES Nets 147.360/107.2 PL
ARnewsline Broadcast Mon. @ 8:00PM
NYC-ARECS Weekly Net Mon. @ 8:30PM
http://www.nyc-arecs.org

NY-NBEMS Net Saturdays @ 10AM & USeast-NBEMS Net Wednesdays @ 7PM
on 7.036 Mhz USB (alt 3.536)/1500 hz waterfall spot; MFSK-16 or 32

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls
topped
by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders." - Ronald Reagan

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

"Molann an obair an fear" - Irish Saying
(The work praises the man.)

"No matter how big and powerful government gets, and the many services it
provides, it can never take the place of volunteers." - Ronald Reagan