[HamGateNY] Welcome to HamGateNY

Kutche, Jerome M (Mitchell) USA jerome.kutche at lehighhanson.com
Tue Dec 1 04:38:03 EST 2020

All these questions have been dealt with in the past, over many instances and decades... I have been called out to work.. Many things went south. You may have to do a Search on ARRL or QRZ Forums..
I would take the time. But right now looks like I have zero time…
If I get time at break I’ll look some of them up and send some links..

73 Jerry Kutche