[HamGateNY] Current NY State DNS Entries

Brian n1uro at n1uro.ampr.org
Mon Jan 30 14:32:11 EST 2017

Joe;

On Mon, 2017-01-30 at 14:12 -0500, Joe Cupano wrote:

> You could configure OpenVPN with weak or no encryption.

Which would be ipip/ipencap.

> In fact I was on the ARRL TTF for HSMM ten years ago when the concern
> about using encryption came up given the. We raised it with the FCC
> and
> there was no issue until somsone wanted it codified in the regs,.

There's a lot to be desired when it comes to the league especially when
you talk packet. I've called them several times asking for packet
info/aid just to see what their response would be and the best I've
received was "you may want to look up TAPR". Little did they know I've
been developing the only native linux node in the states for the past 2
decades and TAPR is very supportive in the project.
--
I don't have to worry about body fitness in 2017. All I do is
show my body to itself in the mirror and it throws plenty of
fits.
--------
73 de Brian - N1URO
email: (see above)
Web: http://www.n1uro.net/
Ampr1: http://n1uro.ampr.org/
Ampr2: http://nos.n1uro.ampr.org
Linux Amateur Radio Services
axMail-Fax & URONode
http://uronode.sourceforge.net
http://axmail.sourceforge.net
AmprNet coordinator for:
Connecticut, Delaware, Maine,
Maryland, Massachusetts,
New Hampshire, New Jersey, Pennsylvania,
Rhode Island, and Vermont.