[HamGateNY] Current NY State DNS Entries

Corey Reichle coreyreichle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:34:15 EST 2017

That is my question as well.  Even if it is a matter of history, we do not
have to do that "just because".  We can, advance the state of the radio
art, and employ cross-platform, standardized routing protocols which are
much better than anything possible with RIP protocol (ie, OLSR, for
example).

While I might be able to "make it work" on my OpenWRT devices, it would be
a kludge I'd have to rebuild with every new router OS release.