[HamGateNY] Welcome NY State 44Net Sysops

Corey Reichle coreyreichle at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 07:52:16 EST 2016

I do not believe so...  If by "Flexnet" you mean over straight AX25, I have
one route to KC2LAS-10, so if you can reach that host, you can reach mine
with a via.

I have no IP routing in place, although, the machine it's running on does
in fact, have the AX25 stack pointing there, so if you are on 145.010 in
the area, and you ping the address over the VHF link, it will reply.