[HamGateNJ] Fwd: FW:Re: WA2SNA, WB2FTX

Charles J. Hargrove n2nov at n2nov.net
Sat Apr 15 22:02:35 EDT 2023

Wow! Now he has officially reported ANYTHING coming from my domain,
including all of the HamGates, as abuse and anyone on Verizon, AOL
and Yahoo will not get any more messages. How childish and rude to
knock out others on these email services from being on these mailing
lists or getting any emails from me as their 44Net coordinator.