[HamGateNJ] WA2SNA, WB2FTX

Warren WHELAN we95 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 1 21:12:15 EDT 2023

Is there any timeline update for wa2sna or wb2ftx coming back on-line?

Should I remove them from the forwarding file at WB2SNN?

We will be losing our current site for wb2snn within the next 2 years. There are other
locations available that the antennas and equipment can be moved to. While
in the process of moving, are there newer tncs available? I don't need to
change anything but would like to be prepared for equipment fatigue/failures.

There's still a possibility of putting a packet site on a roof top in Englewood Cliffs.
If this fits into any of the future development plan, I'll try to get us cabinet space for
the equipment.

Warren wb2ona / wb2snn / k2ge