[HamGateMDE] Basics of Using 44Net

phyoung phyoung at comcast.net
Mon Jan 24 13:39:41 EST 2022

Charles,Thank you very much for the information about 44 net.  I signed up for it, thinking it may be useful someday, but I honestly still don't know anything about it, what it is, or how it works.  I have a pretty good background as an RF engineer, so I'll look at the material and links you provided.  Thanks again and 73,-- Pete Young,  K3IN Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone